Please support the Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area as we continue our mission to heighten appreciation of the region, preserve its natural and historical resources, and improve the quality of life and economy of the area.
- Believes that the ‘sum’ is greater than the ‘parts’ – and works with partners to identify and address regional challenges, and build collaboration around regional issues and opportunities.
- Works tirelessly to identify and assist with historic preservation needs, natural resource conservation issues, and to support cultural places and programs that illuminate the very best of the Berkshires and Litchfield Hills region.
- Acts as a conduit to bring federal resources to the region, not only funding opportunities, but also technical assistance for superior outcomes.
- Annually generates $169.9 million in economic impact, supports 1,944 jobs, and generates $15.0 million in tax revenue.
- In 2018, our programs generated a non-federal cash match of $412K, and volunteers contributed an additional 16,252 hours of time and expertise (an estimated value of $594K).
Your donation allows us to continue this important work.
Donate directly to Housatonic Heritage:
Shop At Amazon Smile in support of Housatonic Heritage: