Documents about our past and present.
Copies of the National Park Service feasibility study and brochure are available for download in PDF format. These documents chronicle the work that was performed in pursuit of our designation as a National Heritage Area, and contain volumes of pertinent background information about the Upper Housatonic Valley:
- Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area Brochure
- Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area Feasibility Study
- Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area – Management Plan
- One-page Heritage Area flyer
The Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area (Housatonic Heritage) has released the results of their 2016 economic impact study. The report concludes that the federally-funded National Heritage Area generates $169.9 million in annual economic impact, supports 1,944 jobs, and generates $15.0 million in tax revenue for the Berkshire County region. Read the full report here:
- Housatonic Heritage – 2016 Economic Impact Report
The Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area publishes a mid-winter annual report. Here is the most recent report in PDF format:
You may also be interested in the Housatonic Heritage:
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for – please email us with a request for documentation that you’re seeking, and we’ll do our best to provide it.