Bike Route From New York City To Montreal
The Western New England Greenway (WNEG) is a contiguous network of bike routes that connect New York City with Montreal. The WNEG connects with the East Coast Greenway in Norwalk, CT and connects with Quebec’s famed Route Verte at the Canada border.
For complete details and route maps – visit www.WNEGreenway.org
- Western New England Greenway Conference
- Saturday October 29, 2016 – from 10 AM to 3:30 PM
- Bennington Museum, Bennington Vermont
There is no cost to attend, lunch and refreshments are provided. Seating is limited and attendees must pre-register (see below).
Organizations in Vermont, Massachusetts and Connecticut are already working on creating bike trails. By working together, we can create a seamless network that stretches more than 250 miles.
Please register below if you would like to join the discussion, and explore how to make this idea a reality. Additional information and an agenda are being developed, and your ideas are welcome. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Goals of the Conference include:
- Introduce all potential collaborators of the WNEG to one another.
- Agree on list of tangible benefits from WNEG to individual trail segments.
- Reach consensus for creating, developing and maintaining the WNEG (begin the process of each party agreeing to future actions, and getting commitment from them)
- Develop a sustainable organizational framework to act as a catalyst for the implementation and long-term growth of the WNEG